Arenal Hanging Bridges Tour
Arenal Hanging Bridges is on a 250 hectare (618 acre) reserve of primary forest. Visitor who love nature can enjoy 15 bridges from 5 to 100 meters long, friendly design along 3 km rain forest circuit of interpretive trails built with paving blocks to prevent slipping. The bridges are build of aluminum, galvanized steel and concrete, to ensure maximum security for their visitors. They were designed by structural engineers with the most demanding safety margins in the world. Guided by a naturalist, who through the natural history will open for you the doors of a fascinating and colorful Tropical Rain Forest world. The imposing vistas of the Volcano from the hanging bridges over the forest, make a perfect combination for an unforgettable experience.
- Schedule: starts at 8:00 a.m. or 2:00 p.m. aprox.
- Duration: 4 hrs
- Available at: Northern Plains
- Attire: Light clothes, hiking shoes, hat. Bring sunscreen, camera, insect repellent, binoculars, raincoat.
- Minimum requested: 2 participants.
- It Includes: Transportation, bilingual guide, entrance fee, water and sodas.
- Price*: $55 per person
- Pick-up places: La Fortuna, Nayara, Manoa, Tabacon
*Prices do not include transportation to pick-up place.