An Afternoon at Zamora Estate Tour
Zamora Estate is a 10 acres property located in the town of Santa Ana. Here you will be able to experience an afternoon hike around a lake, old grown forest, a tropical vineyard, pastures and ornamental flower plantations. Here you will learn the art of growing grapes in the tropics, see different types of birds, and share a cup of coffee with the owners of the property.
- Schedule: starts at 2:00 p.m. aprox. (Thursday)
- Duration: 4 hrs
- Available at: Central Valley
- Attire: Light clothes, walking shoes, hat or cap, sunglasses. Bring raincoat or poncho during the rainy season, camera, insect repelent and cash.
- Minimum requested: 4 participants.
- It Includes: Round trip transportation, bilingual certified tour guide, entrance to Zamora Estate, guided walk, coffee and snacks.
- Price*: $70 per person
- Pick-up places: San Jose, Escazu, Santa Ana, Belen
*Prices do not include transportation to pick-up place.