Aerial Tram Pacific Tour
The Aerial Tram Park is an eco-tourism project of 222 acres of forest that will allow visitors to discover the hidden secrets and hanging gardens of the tropical forest from a different perspective. A cascading 40-feet waterfall, giant rainforest trees and panoramic views of the ocean are all part of the ride. The one hour-long ride on open-air gondolas and in company of a naturalist guide takes visitors to a maximum height of 130 feet. Visitors will also have the opportunity to observe in the Herbarium, a complete selection of medicine, aromatic and condiment plants, learn about their practical use and unique characteristic. Also colourful and beautiful tropical flowers of different shapes are part of the Heliconias Gallery.
- Schedule: may vary
- Duration: may vary
- Available at: Mid Pacific
- Attire: Walking shoes, short or light pants, hat. Bring insect repellent, camera, binoculars, rain gear.
- Minimum requested: 2 participants.
- It Includes: Transportation, bilingual guide, entrance fee, activities, (may include lunch).
- Price*: $75 per person
- Pick-up places: Hotels in Playa Jaco
*Prices do not include transportation to pick-up place.