Adventure Combo: Canopy Rafting
Costa Rica offers different kinds of white water rafting where the adrenaline shoots to the limit and fascinating Canopy tours from the top of the trees. Now you can enjoy both activities combined in a single tour. Discover the natural wonders of Sarapiqui, where both adventure attractions can be enjoyed: the Canopy Tour in the middle of a secondary forest with high altitude trees, followed by lunch, and then rafting on class II and class III rapids of the Sarapiqui River.
- Schedule: starts at 8:00 a.m. aprox.
- Duration: 9 hrs
- Available at: Central Valley
- Attire: Lightweight clothes and confortable shoes. Bring insect repellent, extra change of clothes, swimsuit, water shoes and towel.
- Minimum requested: 2 participants.
- It Includes: Transportation, bilingual guide, canopy and white water rafting gear, and lunch.
- Price*: $105 per person
- Pick-up places: San Jose, Escazu, Santa Ana, Belen
*Prices do not include transportation to pick-up place.